Fiber Cement Siding
That Local Touch: Fiber Cement Siding Installation Specialists in Maine by Mainers
When the time has come to replace the siding on your home, many Maine homeowners choose fiber cement siding. Often used to mimic the look of wood, fiber cement siding makes your home look good and is heavy-duty when it comes to protecting your property through years of sometimes harsh Maine weather, including storms and other weather conditions, like salt water spray, that wears down the roof over time, lessening it’s protective qualities and the value of your home.
Fiber cement siding is a more weighty option than others, made with a mixture of cellulose fibers, sand and cement. It’s very strong and when property installed and maintained by a quality, local fiber cement siding company, it will stand the test of time. Still, regular maintenance is important and as a long-time, dedicated, Maine company, you can count on us for ongoing care of your fiber cement siding.
Already know you want fiber cement siding installed? Let’s set up a free consultation with our expert fiber cement siding contractors. We’ll give you all the information you need to make a smart decision for you and your home. We tell Maine homeowners the deal and then we stick to it. Our reputation for quality is more important than nickels and dimes to us.
Maine Homeowners Rave About Fiber Cement Siding: Is it Right for Your Home?
The first step toward installing fiber cement siding on your home or building is to decide whether it’s the best fit for your specific situation. Our fiber cement siding contractors are experts in their trade, and will first work with you to make sure it’s the right type of siding for you.
Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding in Maine:
- Multiple design options, including wood, brick, and stone, and highly customizable color options makes fiber cement siding a very popular choice.
- Fiber cement siding is especially durable and long-lasting, just like the cement we all experience in daily life is one of the strongest building materials out there.
- Protects against storms and fire damage. It’s highly weather-resistant, even here in central, Midcoast & southern Maine.
- Resilient through the decades, fiber cement siding lasts longer than most people live in their home. With warranties in the 30-50 year range, and our fiber cement siding installation carefully protecting the terms of your warranty, it’s a very reliable option for siding installation, maintenance and repair.
- It’s not cheap, but you get what you pay for! Fiber cement siding installation can be more expensive than alternatives like vinyl siding or engineered wood, because, simply put, it’s a lot of work. For one, it’s heavy! The fiber cement material itself is of a medium cost, but the installation is definitely quite a bit more work and the price does reflect that, even though we do everything we can to make this investment affordable for you.
- Interested in fiber cement siding and what it can do to the look, strength, and market value of your Maine home? Don’t have just anyone do it! Fiber cement siding installation requires very specific equipment and knowledge, and is customized to the home. There’s a lot that can go wrong. We make sure that doesn’t happen.
Fiber Cement Siding Installation, Repair & Maintenance: It’s What We Do
Along with our expertise in all aspects of fiber cement siding, we have made Maine our home since day one and aren’t going anywhere. We know Mainers expect quality and attention to detail when it comes to any project, and our best fiber cement siding contractors are always ready to serve.
This means doing your home siding project right from start to finish, but also the “little” things, like cleaning up at the end of the day and treating your home—and you—with the respect and attention to detail you deserve. In Maine, we’re all about community. We’re all in this together and we take our mission of keeping homeowners in central and Midcoast Maine safe seriously.
Not looking for a full-on fiber cement siding installation? Still call us! We’re always up for a completely free siding installation consultation to talk about the best options for your specific situation. Looking to change up the look of your home with a custom design, or a new fiber cement color? Let’s come up with some ideas together, talk it over, and build a realistic timeline that leaves you feeling good about the project and, most importantly, your home here in Maine.
Have a tight budget? Trust me, we understand, but don’t let that keep you from calling us for that free consultation. We’re happy to work with you when it comes to the financials because you’re our neighbor and we like to keep our neighbors safe, secure, and happy. We’ll figure things out, complete your fiber cement siding repair, and get right out of your hair.
And that’s about it. Fiber cement siding isn’t an easy home building material with which to work, but we know what we’re doing, and have seen it transform homes in short order, adding to their value and the enjoyment of those living there—like you! Ready to find out more about fiber cement siding for your home?
Call us today or sign up online for a fast, free estimate!
Pleasure to work with, quick and reliable.
Great company. Professional and Reliable. Would definitely recommend and use again.
very reliable, honest and great work !!